January 25th - Back to Normality

You may have noticed I have not posted in a few weeks, this is because of multiple reasons, firstly I was working away in the USA and although I could have posted I do find it more difficult to post things using my phone, Also since my return home I have not exactly been feeling 100%, Don't get me wrong I am fine but I have had various things going on which have kept me away from my blogging.


So the USA was great anyway, I was staying in Florida and I managed a few local shirtless runs which was not difficult in any way as it was generally in the mid to high teens temperature wise, the only thing that made it difficult was all the locals dressed up in all their layers thinking it is really cold where I am sweating like mad. I swam in the hotel pool daily which was heated so was far too warm but generally it was a great trip.


Since my return home I have managed 2 swims in the sea, this happened to coincide with a time when everyone I know has said how extra cold it has been feeling recently, not great for someone who has just returned from a hotel with a heated pool but I dealt with the cold as best I could on both swims. 


I am not looking forward to getting back into regular swims and back into running again, I will be back at Parkrun this coming Saturday and I am looking forward to that. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 7th - Mr Fox and Mr Badger

December 6th - Parkrun Dilemma

Beginning to Feel Alive - Part 1