December 20th - Morning Swims

I used to hate early mornings, I was never an early morning person, in fact I always tell people I am a night owl, then lockdown happened and for some unknown reason I started to grow to like mornings, various things happened along the way and I slowly grew to enjoy the mornings. The reason I am telling you this is because whenever someone says to me "Rob, can you do a sunrise swim" or "Rob, how about an early morning hike" I think nothing of it and I get up with no problems at all. 

Ann said to me just the other day "Rob can we make Mondays swim an early one please" and I thought nothing of it and just said yes, It actually wasn't that early, I've been up at 4am for swims before now so an 8am swim is nothing really but here is a short video of my trip to the beach for a morning swim with Ann and Rachael.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 7th - Mr Fox and Mr Badger

December 6th - Parkrun Dilemma

Beginning to Feel Alive - Part 1