December 15th - Squirrels and Crows

It is currently the silly season for me, it always is this time of year with my work and today I had a bit of a quieter day for a change, I managed a swim this morning with my swimming ladies Ann and Rachael, and then this afternoon I was sat there thinking about doing something. I've recently been keen on the idea of going for a shirtless hike somewhere and I thought I would use this afternoon as an opportunity to have a little experiment, just an hour or so to see how I get on.


I am lucky to have some beautiful countryside and forests within a short drive away so I headed off to a small car park at the back of Queen Elizabeth country park. I then decided to make a spur of the moment video to show how I got on. 

Enjoy 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 7th - Mr Fox and Mr Badger

December 6th - Parkrun Dilemma

Beginning to Feel Alive - Part 1